Full-Time Cybersecurity Analyst III Texas Health Arlington Texas
Cybersecurity Analyst III
Texas Health Resources is seeking a Cybersecurity Analyst III.
The address is 612 East Lamar Blvd., Arlington, TX 76011.
Salary range is Minimum $39.07/hr. to Maximum $59.81/hr. – based on relevant experience
• Full Time; 1st Shift
This position uses technical experience and inquisitive nature to analyze the network landscape to detect, respond and coordinate activities associated with threats, vulnerabilities and incidents. The position will lead, develop, coordinate and execute prescriptive actions within the Cybersecurity Incident Response plan, threat management plans, and playbooks.
• Threat Management
• Cybersecurity Incident Response
• Service Management
• Professional Development and Education
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or related field or 4 additional years of relevant work experience in lieu of a degree
• 5 years’ relevant experience, preferably in information security
• 3 years information security experience preferred
License and Certifications:
• CEH, GSEC, GCFA, GCIA, GCIH preferred
• Experience working in a security/network operations center or managed security services.
• Experience with design and implementation of security monitoring solutions (events, incidents, correlation, logs).
• Experience with threat analytics and security event management platforms.
• Experience with collecting, analyzing, and interpreting qualitative and quantitative data from multiple sources for the
• purposes of documenting results and analyzing findings to provide meaningful products.
• Experience with risk management technologies (Archer, RSAM, Metricstream).
• Ability to develop and coordinate defensive measures across large technology portfolios.
• System administration experience (Linux, Unix, Windows, Active Directory, Databases, etc).
• Network administration experience (routing and switching, connectivity troubleshooting, firewalls).
• Leading and coordinating security incident management processes.
• Security incident/event triage and forensics.
• Experience in performing malware analysis.
• Vulnerability scanning, remediation and mitigation.
• Developing and implementing threat and vulnerability management processes.
• Excellent written and verbal communications.
• Productivity and data visualization software.
• Complex problem-solving.
• Self-starter; demonstrate personal initiative and willingly assume responsibly and ownership.
• Candidate must be able to react quickly, decisively, and deliberately in high stress situations.
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas in terms of patients served.
Texas Health has 25 acute-care and short-stay hospitals that are owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with the system. It has more than 3,800 licensed beds, more than 21,100 employees of fully-owned/operated facilities plus 1,400 employees of consolidated joint ventures and counts more than 5,500 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals.
At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across ethnic, cultural, economic and generational boundaries. We invite you to join us in furthering your career through our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights:
• 2018 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (4th year in a row)
• 2018 Becker’s Healthcare “150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” (4th year in a row)
• 2018 Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/s37rwcdw7zkq87c9