Full-Time Marketing Data Administrator Salesforce Health Cloud
Marketing Data Administrator
Salesforce Health Cloud
Texas Health Resources, Arlington, Texas
Texas Health Resources seeks to hire a Marketing Data Administrator – Salesforce Health Cloud to work full time in their Customer Relationship Management Department.
The address is 612 East Lamar Blvd., Arlington, TX 76011.
Salary range is Minimum $39.29/hr. to Maximum $59.87/hr. – based on relevant experience
Work Schedule: Full Time; 1st Shift
As Marketing Data Administrator on the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) team with Texas Health Brand Experience, you will have an integral role in creating and maintaining integrated and contextual experiences on the Salesforce platform that enable meaningful consumer engagements with our brand. To accomplish this work, you will collaborate closely with Marketing Strategy and other internal stakeholders – and external partners as needed – to complete development projects and tasks that fulfill business goals, support marketing objectives and meet consumer expectations. You will also monitor and maintain the performance of certain Salesforce platform components as related to the Texas Health brand and marketing.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Information Services or related field required or 4 additional years of experience in lieu of a degree.
• 5 years relevant work experience with a Bachelors degree to include 3 years of experience with Salesforce Health Cloud and/or Marketing Cloud AND 2 years of experience with email deployment to include marketing automation and reporting performance required Or
• 9 years Relevant work experience without a Bachelors degree to include 3 years of experience with Salesforce Health Cloud and/or Marketing Cloud AND 6 years of experience with email deployment to include marketing automation and reporting performance required
• Experience in healthcare preferred
• 3 years Salesforce Health Cloud experience highly preferred
Licenses and Certifications:
• Salesforce Administrator Certification upon hire preferred Or
• Salesforce Developer Certification upon hire preferred Or
• Marketing Cloud Email Specialist Certification upon hire preferred
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas in terms of patients served.
Texas Health has 25 acute-care and short-stay hospitals that are owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with the system. It has more than 3,800 licensed beds, more than 21,100 employees of fully-owned/operated facilities plus 1,400 employees of consolidated joint ventures and counts more than 5,500 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals.
At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across ethnic, cultural, economic and generational boundaries. We invite you to join us in furthering your career through our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights:
• Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2020 (#15) (6th year in a row)
• Fortune’s list of Best Workplaces in Health Care (#1)
• Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor (2018 and 2019