Full-Time IS System Network Engineer Toppenish Yakima WA
IS System Network Engineer
Toppenish Yakima WA
The System/Network Engineer is the most senior position in the systems/network infrastructure/operations area of the IS Department. This position will ensure the stability, integrity, performance, and sustainability of the in-house enterprise systems/network infrastructure.
What we’re looking for:
- A subject matter expert in the practices of planning, designing, and developing infrastructure technologies across the Enterprise.
- Experienced engineer with hands-on technical knowledge of Cisco enterprise networking and/or expert knowledge of core server technologies including the complete virtualization layer platform.
- Strong communicator who can take a leadership role by facilitating effective team interactions and mentoring of other technical staff that are in a more junior role.
- A team-oriented, collaborative engineer who will use experience and judgment to accomplish goals.
What you’ll do:
- Provide technical guidance in the installation, monitoring, maintenance, support, and optimization of infrastructure technologies across the Enterprise.
- Manage capacity planning and performance tuning of enterprise-level systems/network infrastructures.
- Align systems/network infrastructure goals to organization needs (technical analysis and alignment).
- Conduct in-depth research into issues and technologies as required, and document current/future states during upgrades or system implementations.
We offer great benefits:
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid Time Off
- Position/Technology Specific Training
- Excellent Healthcare options
- Education: University degree in computer science or computer engineering or any combination of education and industry standard certification (MCSE, EMCPP, VCA, CCNP, CCIE) with proven skills and ability may substitute.
- Experience: 8-10 years of equivalent work experience.
- Licenses/Certificates/Registration: Current Washington/Oregon State driver’s license (or the ability obtain one upon hire) and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage.
Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic serves more than 140,000 people across 19 medical clinics, 10 dental clinics, and 57 programs in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC’s patient-centered model of care offers patients the full-spectrum of care. Recognizing social determinates of health, we also have community programs that offer assistance with employment and training, afterschool education, rental and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working at Farm Workers Clinic means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently TRUST one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster INTEGRITY by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate TRANSPARENCY by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create PARTNERSHIPS to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for JUST TREATMENT for all individuals.
- We will let JOY in.
- We have the COURAGE to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.