Full-Time RN Registered Nurse Maternal Newborn Full time Night Shift Fort Worth Texas
RN Registered Nurse
Full time Night Shift
Fort Worth Texas
Texas Health Alliance seeks to hire an experienced Maternal/Newborn, couplet care RN to work Full-time. The Women’s Services department is expanding!
The address is 10864 Texas Health Trail, Ft. Worth, TX 76244.
Salary range is Minimum $25.00/hr to Maximum $50.82/hr – based on relevant RN experience
Work Schedule: Full time: Night shift 6:45PM-7:15AM. (3) 12-hour shifts/week, Rotating weekends and holidays. Self-scheduling.
• Texas Health Alliance is a Baby-friendly and Texas 10-step designated facility.
• 24-bed Postpartum/Newborn, couplet care (additional 17-beds for total of 41-beds by Spring 2021)
• Average between 160 to 170 deliveries per month and increasing volume
• 8-bed NICU/Neonatal ICU
• 4 OB/ED bays
• 11-bed LDR’s (adding 3 more LDR’s in Summer 2021)
• 2 OR suites
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Alliance is a 98-bed, full-service hospital offering acute care and wellness programs to communities in North Fort Worth, Keller, North Richland Hills, Haslet, Justin and surrounding areas. The hospital provides numerous services, including emergency medicine, general and outpatient surgery – including an outpatient surgery center, women and infant’s care – including a level III neonatal intensive care unit, radiology – including a women’s imaging center, cardiac rehabilitation and therapy center, business health services, and wellness programs. Texas Health Alliance is a technologically advanced hospital that has earned national recognition for operating at the highest level of electronic medical record adoption.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2020 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (6th year in a row)
• 2019 Becker’s Healthcare “150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” (5th year in a row)
• 2019 Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
*** For more information and to apply, please click the following link: http://adtrk.tw/tp/rj6_pJYMm.e-K
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Associate’s degree in Nursing (A.D.N.) is required
• Bachelor’s degree in Nursing (BSN) is preferred – Completion of BSN within two (2) years of earliest start date in a Texas Health RN role is required.
• One (1) year experience as a clinical nurse (RN) or completion of an RN Residency program required.
(More than 2 years recent Mother/baby, couplet care RN experience from an acute care facility strongly preferred)
• RN – Registered Nurse licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
• BCLS – Basic Cardiac Life Support certification through the American Heart Association required upon hire
• NRP – Neonatal Resuscitation Program within 30 days is required
• A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
• Basic computer skills – computerized charting – use EPIC/Care Connect preferred
• Critical thinking skills.
• Good verbal and written communication skills and service excellence skills are also essential attributes for this position.
• Ability to provide breastfeeding education and assist with the newborn admissions.